As a private company grows, so too does the number of people with whom you need to share sensitive information. Fielding inquiries and running reports to address questions from your employees, investors and partners also eats up valuable staff time.
A private company portal from NASDAQ Private Market streamlines and simplifies the process of managing your external communications. It provides a central hub for monitoring equity ownership and exchanging information with employees and investors.
- Distribute equity awards and 701 disclosures to employees
- Share pertinent financial disclosures with investors via an online data room providing permission-based access and configurable access levels
- Help facilitate company-sponsored Private Tender Offers
- Allow employees to accept and exercise options online using electronic signatures
- Enable equity holders to view holdings and equity-related documents
- Enable sellers to participate in company-sponsored Private Tender Offers
- Enable current investors to track and manage holdings and view company financials
- Allow prospective investors to view financial disclosures with permission-based access to the data room
- Enable purchasers to participate in company-sponsored Private Tender Offers